Subject: 27.0.50; Gnus buttons not clickable using mouse

From: Amin Bandali <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 02:43:54 -0500

I have noticed for a couple of months now that clicking Gnus buttons
using a mouse no longer seems to do anything, whereas before it used to
trigger the action correctly.  I /think/ this regression started with
Gnus’s change from widget.el to button.el, but I’m not 100% sure.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-11-08 built on darrud
Repository revision: a070bd1c8b5213ad469d41dd80d392f924644aed
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Opening nnimap server on gnu...done
nnimap read 0k from 127.0.0.1
No more unseen articles
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
(New file)
Mark set
Undo

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xft --with-xaw3d --without-gpm
 --with-imagemagick --with-harfbuzz --prefix=/data/bandali/usr/local'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  counsel-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-notifications-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-scrolltoplace-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-keep-place-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-java
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-compat
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macro
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-macs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-js
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-man
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-list
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-css
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-clock
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-habit
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-capture
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-id
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-io
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-src
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-colview
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-goto
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-plot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-R
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-keys
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-archive
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-python
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-num
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-feed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-core
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-lint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-md
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-C
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-duration
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-entities
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-J
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-faces
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-timer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-element
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-attach
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-indent
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ol-info
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ox-html
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org-plus-contrib/org-install
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/auth-source-pass/auth-source-pass hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-generic/cl-generic hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/cl-lib/cl-lib hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-lib
/home/bandali/.emacs.d/straight/build/seq/seq hides /data/bandali/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs vc-cvs emmet-mode
cl web-mode reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tex-mode
latexenc js org-eldoc org-indent org-element avl-tree ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-habit org-agenda smex ido cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
multiple-cursors-core dired-aux gnus-dired alloy-mode counsel xdg
mule-util two-column iso-transl ffap face-remap char-fold swiper
sendmail mwim nnir flow-fill sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color mm-archive
mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp gnus-async gnus-ml vc-git gnus-topic nndraft
nnmh utf-7 nnfolder nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win ebdb-mua ebdb-com ebdb-format ebdb eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe eieio-base timezone gnus nnheader
em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
network-stream epa-file znc erc-hl-nicks erc-list erc-menu erc-join
erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-netsplit erc-desktop-notifications erc-match notifications
dbus xml erc-spelling flyspell erc-scrolltoplace erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat erc-loaddefs org-pdftools pdf-annot diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher ispell helpful trace edebug backtrace
info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs loop unkillable-scratch
boxquote rect yasnippet windmove shrink-path org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic bug-reference
forge-post markdown-mode edit-indirect noutline outline forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm
log-edit company-ebdb company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags fileloop generator xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-bbdb company message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util projectile grep typo hl-todo
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet dired-x dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url-handlers
url-parse url-vars pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif exec-path-from-shell
server pixel-scroll lean-mode lean-dev lean-right-click
lean-message-boxes lean-type flymake-proc flymake compile warnings
lean-hole lean-flycheck lean-info lean-server lean-debug lean-leanpkg
lean-syntax lean-input quail lean-settings lean-util dash-functional f s
lean-eri pcase which-key crux tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec auth-source eieio password-cache
thingatpt ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay recentf tree-widget
switch-buffer-functions disp-table reveal flycheck ansi-color json map
find-func znc-autoloads erc-scrolltoplace-autoloads
switch-buffer-functions-autoloads erc-hl-nicks-autoloads
message-x-autoloads company-ebdb-autoloads ebdb-autoloads eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs debpaste-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
oddmuse-curl-autoloads dmenu-autoloads minions dash minions-autoloads
org-pdftools-autoloads org-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
auth-source-pass-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads org-ref-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads
key-chord-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads helm-bibtex-autoloads
biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads popup-autoloads htmlize-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
soap-client-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads forge-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads
eshell-up-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
typo-autoloads boxquote-autoloads unkillable-scratch-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads loop-autoloads
projectile-autoloads mwim-autoloads crux-autoloads which-key-autoloads
finder-inf doom-themes-autoloads smart-mode-line-tangomod-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority smart-mode-line-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads tangomod-theme george-mode-autoloads
po-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads guix-autoloads rx
edit-indirect-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads bui-autoloads
geiser-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
lean-mode-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads
alloy-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads seq-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads company-autoloads
savehist elec-pair paren diff-hl-autoloads ibuf-macs counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads smex-autoloads magit-autoloads
transient-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
dash-autoloads async-autoloads org-plus-contrib-autoloads org-version
exwm-edit-autoloads exwm-autoloads xelb-autoloads cl-generic-autoloads
edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key advice winner ring autorevert
filenotify cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads no-littering no-littering-autoloads
cl-lib-autoloads cl-seq use-package-core bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1388250 184249)
 (symbols 48 72303 121)
 (strings 32 255522 38885)
 (string-bytes 1 8577961)
 (vectors 16 127004)
 (vector-slots 8 2409515 196580)
 (floats 8 1064 1092)
 (intervals 56 49629 2801)
 (buffers 1000 485))

-- 
Amin Bandali
Free Software Activist | GNU Maintainer & Webmaster
GPG: BE62 7373 8E61 6D6D 1B3A  08E8 A21A 0202 4881 6103
https://bandali.eu.org