Subject: 27.0.50; All "https" connections require ".authinfo.gpg" access

From: José L. Domenech <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:46:46 +0100

https connections seems to access the .authinfo.gpg file.

Reproducible with:

$ gpgconf --reload gpg-agent
$ emacs -Q
M-x package-list-packages
[trying to access to .authinfo.gpg]
M-x eww <enter> https://www.fsf.org
[trying to access to .authinfo.gpg]

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-11-08 built on JTPEE330
Repository revision: 42eaac3134ee199ffb20863c42c1867d25b33623
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS

Recent messages:
Package refresh done
Setting ‘package-selected-packages’ temporarily since "emacs -q" would overwrite customizations
Failed to download ‘gnu’ archive.
Contacting host: www.fsf.org:443
Decrypting /home/jose/.authinfo.gpg...done
epa-file-insert-file-contents: Opening input file: Decryption failed, 
Contacting host: www.google.es:80
uncompressing publicsuffix.txt.gz...done
You can run the command ‘eww’ with G
uncompressing publicsuffix.txt.gz...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail timezone parse-time iso8601 shr-color color cl-extra help-mode
jka-compr eww mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mail-utils thingatpt url-queue shr text-property-search svg xml dom
format-spec time-date mule-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
epa-file epa derived gnutls network-stream url-http mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny
url-cache url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg epg-config
finder-inf package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 192534 10278)
 (symbols 48 12165 1)
 (strings 32 50650 2143)
 (string-bytes 1 1354523)
 (vectors 16 18145)
 (vector-slots 8 236853 11740)
 (floats 8 217 210)
 (intervals 56 9032 336)
 (buffers 1000 15))