Subject: Re: [bug#38119] [PATCH] gnu: Add redkite.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:27:54 +0100

Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Marius,
>
> Thanks for the reviews! Updated.
>
> The new description feels a bit too formal - the upstream descriptions
> were too short so I had to come up with something. Feel free to edit
> it.

Looks good to me!  We can always adjust it later.

On a related note, it feels weird to have a GUI toolkit in audio.scm,
but I could not think of a better place for it.  Suggestions welcome.

> From f50684e58e8b4c6f8bc105dd9f0650fcb366b875 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Alexandros Theodotou <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 09:47:25 +0000
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add redkite.
>
> * gnu/packages/audio.scm: (redkite): New variable.

Applied, thanks!

[...]

> +    (home-page "https://gitlab.com/iurie/redkite")

The URL redirects to 'gitlab.com/geontime/redkite', so I updated it.

I also made a follow-up patch that downloads a git checkout instead of
an autogenerated tarball, because the tarball hash might change in the
future when GitLab generates a new one.