Subject: Re: [bug#38097] Add gnome-xyz for themes and shell extensions

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:36:14 +0100

Hello,

Overall this looks fine, thanks. The indentation of the first patch is
wrong. Also you have several lines hitting the 78 columns limit. You
need to wrap them manually.

I'm ok with the introduction of (gnu packages gnome-xyz) and using it
for Matcha theme.

Can you please send an updated version?

Thanks,

Mathieu

> This patch series adds (gnu packages gnome-xyz) for GNOME themes[1] and
> extensions[2].  I've initialized it with some packages that I
> personally use.  Another potential candidate for inclusion into this
> file would for instance be the Matcha GTK theme (bug#38095).
>
> I'm not 100% sure on the licenses.  In some places, I only found
> LICENSE files without a comment specifying "or later" elsewhere --
> perhaps I've overlooked some.  For now, I'm using the stricter versions
> (sans "+").
>
> [1] https://www.gnome-look.org/
> [2] https://extensions.gnome.org/