Subject: bug#38088: Guix system becomes unresponsive after backtrace

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 08:35:53 +0100

Hello Gabor,

Gábor Boskovits <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> From the screenshot, it seems that your root file system (or at least
>> /tmp and /gnu/store) became read-only, which in turn caused various
>> things to fail, including guix-daemon (hence the “broken pipe” when
>> ‘guix build’ was talking to it, I suppose.)
>
> Yes, it also became corrupted. fsck on boot fixed it.
> Since then it works happily again...

if the problem depended on filesystem corruption and all is fine now for
you, could you also close this bug please?

[...]

Thanks! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures