Subject: bug#38071: closed (Re: 27.0.50; calculator.el warning 'cl-evenp' might not be defined)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 08:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38071: 27.0.50; calculator.el warning 'cl-evenp' might not be defined

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38071: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38071
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 27.0.50; calculator.el warning 'cl-evenp' might not be defined
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 00:03:53 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Thanks for reporting that; it should be fixed now.

Subject: 27.0.50; calculator.el warning 'cl-evenp' might not be defined
From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 22:31:17 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am getting this warning in the latest build. Environment and revision
are mentioned below.

```
  ELC      calculator.elc

In end of data:
calculator.el:1644:1:Warning: the function ‘cl-evenp’ might not be defined at
    runtime.

```

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 21, x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0, NS appkit-1894.10 Version 10.15.1 (Build 19B88))
 of 2019-11-05 built on Pankajs-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: d76bc06abc38e8b6489c7e526711a87fb5450784
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.1

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list...
user-error: End of history; no default available

Configured using:
 'configure CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/ruby/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/ruby/lib'

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 45342 10746)
 (symbols 48 6066 1)
 (strings 32 15288 2227)
 (string-bytes 1 503037)
 (vectors 16 10181)
 (vector-slots 8 129611 11376)
 (floats 8 20 41)
 (intervals 56 212 0)
 (buffers 1000 13))

-- 
Pankaj Jangid