Subject: [bug#38068] [PATCH] gnu: Add missing patch to local.mk.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 11:31:32 +0100

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>

Patch was introduced in 2be878d8e54057980121e4c659ca48317b79970e.

* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add
"python-pep8-stdlib-tokenize-compat.patch".
---
 gnu/local.mk | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 8eca810337..b5e2423b82 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1270,6 +1270,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-configobj-setuptools.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-faker-fix-build-32bit.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-keras-integration-test.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/python-pep8-stdlib-tokenize-compat.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-pyfakefs-remove-bad-test.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-flint-includes.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/python-libxml2-utf8.patch		\
--
2.23.0