Subject: bug#38032: closed (Re: [bug#38032] [PATCH 0/4] Update libvirt 5.8.0/virt-manager 2.2.1)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 14:15:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38032: [PATCH 0/4] Update libvirt 5.8.0/virt-manager 2.2.1

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38032: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38032
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#38032] [PATCH 0/4] Update libvirt 5.8.0/virt-manager 2.2.1
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Miguel Arruga Vivas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 15:14:37 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Miguel,

Miguel Arruga Vivas <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Regarding issue http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/36634 (upstream bug
> report https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1760233 where the
> patch inside the second patch can be found too) I've updated it to the
> latest stable version available.  The last one is a bugfix for the
> missing ip binary in the path.  I hope the update to 3.9.0 won't need
> the patch, but let's see.

Good.  I’ve applied and pushed the whole patch series.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Update libvirt 5.8.0/virt-manager 2.2.1
From: Miguel Arruga Vivas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 17:41:09 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Regarding issue http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/36634 (upstream bug
report https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1760233 where the
patch inside the second patch can be found too) I've updated it to the
latest stable version available.  The last one is a bugfix for the
missing ip binary in the path.  I hope the update to 3.9.0 won't need
the patch, but let's see.

Best regards,
Miguel