Subject: bug#38031: closed (Re: bug#38031: 26.3; Trying to invoke the macOS File Open window causes Emacs to crash on macOS Catalina)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#38031: 26.3; Trying to invoke the macOS File Open window causes Emacs to crash on macOS Catalina

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
38031: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=38031
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#38031: 26.3; Trying to invoke the macOS File Open window causes Emacs to crash on macOS Catalina
From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Dixon <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Nathaniel Bass <[email-masked]>, Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 10:00:07 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 08:50:24PM +0000, Alan Third wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 11:39:02AM -0500, Michael Dixon wrote:
> > Good news:
> > 
> > I grepped the source tree, and I noticed EmacsSavePanel mentioned in
> > what I believe were leftovers from previous builds. Files with names
> > like emacs-27.0.60.1, emacs-27.0.60.2, etc., all with modify dates
> > that seemed to align up with dates I would have done a make install.
> > I tried cleaning them up manually (e.g. deleting them), and I was
> > left with the only mentions of EmacsSavePanel being in the change
> > log.
> > 
> > I rebuilt again and this time Save As no longer causes a crash.
> > 
> > I’m sorry Alan for making this such a fiasco.
> 
> Not a problem, I’m just happy it was an easy fix. :)
> 
> I’ll wait for a bit to see if anyone pipes up with opinions on whether
> it’s worth keeping these classes on systems where they might work.

Change pushed to emacs-27.

Thanks!
-- 
Alan Third

Subject: 26.3; Trying to invoke the macOS File Open window causes Emacs to crash on macOS Catalina
From: Michael Dixon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 06:19:27 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On macOS Catalina, if I attempt to open a file using
  * File > Open
  * The toolbar button
  * "Open a File" on the splash screen

Emacs crashes. I am using the Homebrew formula with GUI. I have tried
with other Mac Emacs distributions, such as GNU Emacs for Mac OS X and
the Homebrew emacs-plus formula with the same result.

Here's the part of the macOS crash report that I think is useful:

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSObjectNotAvailableException',
reason: 'EmacsSavePanel is not a supported subclass for sandboxing'
abort() called
terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException

From my own troubleshooting, this appears to be due to a change in the
way macOS Catalina allows access to the Disk. Suggestions to fix it
include using macOS's System > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Full Disk
Access to grant full disk access to the Emacs application, the Emacs
binary within the Emacs.app and /usr/bin/ruby. None of these fix the problem for me.

I wonder if there is another executable that also needs full disk access
to make these elements work.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.2.0, NS appkit-1671.20 Version 10.14.3 (Build 18D109))
of 2019-09-02 built on builder10-14.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Starting new Ispell process /usr/local/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
evil-line-move: Beginning of buffer
Configured using:
'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  wc-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-stan hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-J hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-abc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-io hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-vala hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-coq hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-hledger hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/michael/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.6/ob-shen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail wc-mode org-eww org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util
mail-prsvr wid-edit org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode dired
dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m elec-pair evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars edmacro
kmacro org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs exec-path-from-shell
challenger-deep-theme finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 478620 21942)
(symbols 48 39708 2)
(miscs 40 150 472)
(strings 32 118138 4777)
(string-bytes 1 3324775)
(vectors 16 58860)
(vector-slots 8 1015603 22938)
(floats 8 210 324)
(intervals 56 435 0)
(buffers 992 14))