Subject: [bug#38030] [PATCH 13/13] gnu: kpmcore: Update to 4.0.1

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 11:13:44 +0100

Am 02.11.19 um 19:38 schrieb Miguel Arruga Vivas:
> Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Also move to kde.scm, since it is a frameworks part.
> You moved kholidays to kde-frameworks.scm as it is now part of
> the framework, but this comment seems to suggest that the framework
> parts are located in kde.scm.  Is there any reason to not keep it there?

Oops the commit message is wrong, I will update it just after sending
this mail:

This should read: kpmcore is *not* a framework. Thus I moved it from
kde-frameworks.scm to kde.scm.

> That commented code seems a left over from previous tests. Perhaps
> it should be removed, perhaps a comment makes sense there. :)

You are absolutely right on this.  These comments are left-overs which
should never have gone there. I simply did not review the ackage
definition.

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |