Subject: Re: [bug#38029] GNOME 3.32 patches

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 22:21:28 -0400

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 09:56:38PM -0400, Kei Kebreau wrote:
>> Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> writes:
>> 
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > This is a series of patches which updates some GNOME packages to their
>> > 3.32.* versions.
>> 
>> And already I've made a mistake.  These patches are based on the last
>> generation of core-updates.  Please allow me to get my bits in order!
>
> Okay :)
>
> Please feel free to push this as a wip-gnome-updates branch on Savannah
> ("wip" as a warning that you might rebase it and rewrite history on the
> branch). That will be easier for reviewers.

Thanks, Leo.  To all who see this message: please disregard the patches
listed here and check out the brand new wip-gnome-updates branch on
Savannah!