Subject: 26.2; elpa gpg issue

From: Dave Pawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:19:23 +0000

Updating emacs packages via repo's.

Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443

package-install-from-archive:
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/gnu-elpa-keyring-update-2019.3.tar: Bad
Request

Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443

Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443

Install package ?gnu-elpa-keyring-update-2019.3?? y

Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443

package-install-from-archive:

https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/gnu-elpa-keyring-update-2019.3.tar: Bad

Request

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.8)

of 2019-04-30 built on buildvm-06.phx2.fedoraproject.org

Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12005000

System Description: Fedora release 30 (Thirty)

Recent messages:

mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [3 times]

Contacting host: elpa.gnu.org:443

package-install-from-archive:
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/gnu-elpa-keyring-update-2019.3.tar: Bad
Request

Configured using:

'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=

--disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr

--bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc

--datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64

--libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var

--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man

--infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png

--with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3

--with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules

build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu

'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security

-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -fexceptions

-fstack-protector-strong -grecord-gcc-switches

-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1

-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-annobin-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic

-fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection'

LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:

XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY

ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB

TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:

value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8

value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none

locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:

shell-dirtrack-mode: t

save-place-mode: t

predictive-which-dict-mode: t

recentf-mode: t

show-paren-mode: t

tooltip-mode: t

global-eldoc-mode: t

electric-indent-mode: t

mouse-wheel-mode: t

tool-bar-mode: t

menu-bar-mode: t

file-name-shadow-mode: t

global-font-lock-mode: t

font-lock-mode: t

blink-cursor-mode: t

auto-composition-mode: t

auto-encryption-mode: t

auto-compression-mode: t

buffer-read-only: t

line-number-mode: t

global-visual-line-mode: t

visual-line-mode: t

transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20191002.1352/julia-mode hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/julia-mode

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-20191018.921/org-gcal hides
~/.emacs.d/elisp/org-gcal

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides
/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20190802.2215/markdown-mode

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/sb-image hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/sb-image

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/dframe hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/dframe

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/speedbar/speedbar hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/speedbar

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/arc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/arc-mode

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-R

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-indent

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sed

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-css

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-comint

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-id

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-info

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-table

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-html

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-man

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-abc

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macro

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-C

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mhe

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-habit

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-io

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shen

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ref

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-src

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-timer

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-org

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-faces

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macs

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-publish

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-js

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-J

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-plot

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-lint

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-latex

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-odt

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-exp

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-perl

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-md

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-processing

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-gnus

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-clock

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-dot

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-w3m

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-ctags

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-latex

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-python

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mobile

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-docview

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-java

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-compat

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-crypt

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-install

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-irc

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-feed

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-list

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shell

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-stan

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sql

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-screen

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-entities

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-rmail

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-keys

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-agenda

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-eval

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-forth

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-table

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-eww

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mouse

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-eshell

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-datetree

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sass

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-version

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-capture

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-colview

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-archive

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-coq

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-footnote

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-awk

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-org

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lua

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-attach

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lob

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-octave

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-core

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-protocol

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-element

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-calc

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

/home/dpawson/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170710/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

/data/files/emacs/site-lisp/mule-diag hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/international/mule-diag

~/.emacs.d/predictive/avl-tree hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cus-edit cus-start cus-load

flymake-proc flymake erlang tempo align find-file ffap tramp

tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell inferior-slime

slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu

slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree

slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep

slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace

slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-autodoc slime-editing-commands

slime-repl elp slime-parse grep warnings ert ewoc debug slime gud

apropos etags xref project hyperspec browse-url compile autoload

radix-tree lisp-mnt tar-mode mm-archive message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa

gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode parse-time network-stream starttls url-http tls

gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw nsm rmc puny

url-cache url-auth epg sh-script smie executable dired-aux misearch

multi-isearch ispell rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid

rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn

nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc

xmltok dired dired-loaddefs markdown-mode derived elec-pair bookmark pp

saveplace mm-util mail-prsvr diary predictive-html auto-overlay-flat

predictive-texinfo predictive-latex predictive-auto-overlay-auto-dict

auto-overlay-nested auto-overlay-self auto-overlay-line

auto-overlay-word predictive timerfunctions completion-ui-popup-frame

completion-ui-menu completion-ui-popup-tip popup edmacro kmacro

completion-ui-tooltip pos-tip completion-ui-echo completion-ui-hotkeys

completion-ui-dynamic completion-ui pcase thingatpt auto-overlays

auto-overlay-common dict-tree trie edebug tNFA queue heap cl arc-mode

archive-mode org-gcal org-archive org-element avl-tree cl-extra

help-mode generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete

org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version

ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp

ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs

org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs

request-deferred deferred subr-x request mail-utils url url-proxy

url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf

url-util mailcap json map alert log4e notifications dbus xml gntp

autorevert filenotify finder-inf rx slime-autoloads info package

epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core

cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp

byte-compile cconv dirl recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib

easymenu paren advice time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric

uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win

term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode

prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select

scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core

term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang

vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932

hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic

chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook

help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs

button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5

base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable

backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting

system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar

gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 1776823 317097)

(symbols 48 51674 3)

(miscs 40 230 903)

(strings 32 248884 38641)

(string-bytes 1 7878531)

(vectors 16 90663)

(vector-slots 8 2108665 59834)

(floats 8 184 743)

(intervals 56 180480 5028)

(buffers 992 29))

-- 
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.
Docbook FAQ.