Subject: bug#38002: Please remove this joke

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Nov 2019 21:06:00 -0000

In article <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> I am going to find who actually created the joke, if at all I possibly 
> can, and inform HIM about copyright reversion under section 203 of the 
> Copyright Act.

> Additionally, in the fullness of time, I will also inform your Estate 
> about said feature of the Copyright Act, along with all others who 
> contributed code to free-software I can find who are affected by this 
> war against sexism.

> I will inform the Estates and Persons of the damages they can claim if 
> the notice of reversion is not complied with, I will also inform them 
> about derivative works and how any replacement code my very-well be 
> derivative.

Whoever you are, your posts are offensive and threatening.

Please be aware that the Free Software Foundation has some very good
lawyers on its staff, who know all about copyright.

Why are you hiding your identity?  What are you scared of?

Please identify yourself.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).