Subject: Re: bug#38002: Please remove this joke

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2019 15:57:46 +0000

I am going to find who actually created the joke, if at all I possibly 
can, and inform HIM about copyright reversion under section 203 of the 
Copyright Act.

Additionally, in the fullness of time, I will also inform your Estate 
about said feature of the Copyright Act, along with all others who 
contributed code to free-software I can find who are affected by this 
war against sexism.

I will inform the Estates and Persons of the damages they can claim if 
the notice of reversion is not complied with, I will also inform them 
about derivative works and how any replacement code my very-well be 
derivative.

On 2019-11-02 02:14, Juanma Barranquero wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 12:44 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> And I am going to find out who added that joke, if at all I possibly
>> can, and inform him about copyright reversion under section 203 of
> the
>> Copyright Act.
> 
> I compiled the original jokes, and committed the file.
> 
> And I'm glad the joke has been removed. It was sexist. I wasn't aware
> then, but I am now.