Subject: bug#38002: Please remove this joke

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 23:13:42 +0000

Any identity based politics will tend towards dominance and exclusion, 
and sometimes destruction of the Other. This is simple human nature; it 
simply does not matter what the rules of the ideaology, religion, etc 
are: in the end the Other will be attacked, dominated, and sometimes 
destroyed.

There can never be equality; Equality is simply the point that 2 ships 
pass in the night.

Feminism itself is a rebranded American Protestant Christian moral.
There was work done to attempt to make it something else in the 60s and 
70s, but this ultimately failed. All it does now is promote Americanism 
in Europe, and abroad; which is a shame.

Men have no place in society now, not if they are the thinking kind.
If they will go along to get along, "provide", and chase "hot wimmin" 
they're accepted. If they think "hmm what will be the outcomes here" and 
see divorce, alimony, child support, paying for a house they are not 
allowed in, and the woman becoming old in seconds flat... they would opt 
out... or defect elsewhere... and are not welcomed.

Some American Protestants were calling for RMS' expulsion and /arrest/ 
recently.
Feminism means I cannot marry young girls: yes it is poison to /me/.
The old religions, which I read in their original and old translations, 
allow me such: thus much better for /me/.

(Yes I know "sex positive" feminism was "going-to-be" different: but it 
failed. Feminism in the 1800s and 1900s was sex-negative, and again it 
is sex-negative for men but sex-positive for women today (1990s, 2000, 
2010s))

Men being /mules/ (as in America) is _very_ good for women. Men being 
barred young girls is _very_ good for women. It is not good for men. 
America is not good for men at all.

Ethics is simply "Americanism"; just a modern religion.
Free Software is all about /opposing/ the 1975 etc copyright Act, of the 
USA; the one that extended copyright to software: that is it's origin 
and what it is about. Not any other "Ethics".

I do not code Free Software to be bound to what American whites consider 
"correct and moral". I do not code FS for "Ethical" reasons: I program 
because I like to /tinker/ and I want others, who will mostly be men, to 
beable to /tinker/ too (paying it forward in that, and only that, way: 
in that specific subject). That pretty much goes for all hackers most 
likely (but not maintainers or people involved to make a name for 
themselves).

In the end, I code free software, and got a law degree and license... 
because I have nothing else to do; and no prospects of doing so. Good 
hobbies. Pointless life.

On 2019-11-01 20:13, [email-masked] wrote:
>> Marcin Borkowski:
>> 
>> The problem is, this one particular joke isn't bad at all, quite the
>> opposite - irrespective whether one laughs at women or hacker's
>> stereotype of women.  (I think both interpretations are valid, and 
>> none
>> is too offensive for my taste.  The previous joke in the file is
>> definitely more offensive, for instance.)  IOW, I consider it a 
>> feature,
>> not a bug.  (And I repeated it to many of my friends, and we all had
>> a good laugh.)
> 
> Who does the previous joke offend? Are you sure you are reading the
> correct one? The removed joke demeans women by describing them as
> unpredictable, irrational beings. If you enjoy that kind of humor, good
> for you. But hosting it the distribution of one of the flagship 
> software
> pieces of a project based on ethics if obviosly wrong.
> 
>> This is not only false perspective, but it is plainly dangerous.
>> Pitting men against women (or women against men) is exactly what
>> feminists do, and it is one of the reasons feminism is such a poison 
>> for
>> the society.
> 
> Feminism aims for equality of the sexes. Such poison.
> 
> 
> --
> Cecilio Pardo