Subject: Please remove this joke

From: Cecilio Pardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 15:29:37 +0100

Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch

Thanks for considering the removal of this joke.

diff --git a/etc/DEVEL.HUMOR b/etc/DEVEL.HUMOR
index 58b6cb323a..6db69bb4b5 100644
--- a/etc/DEVEL.HUMOR
+++ b/etc/DEVEL.HUMOR
@@ -126,20 +126,6 @@ course we all know that Emacs was there before Word, but this might
 have escaped John's notice."
                                              -- David Kastrup and RMS
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-
-Re: patch for woman (woman-topic-at-point)
-
-  "Sorry for the long message.  I wanted to make the problem clear
-also for people not familiar with 'woman'."
-  "Most hackers, I take?
-   For a moment there I thought you had a patch that you could put on
-a woman, and it would make her come right to the topic at point
-without attempting any course of action that requires an advance
-course in divination.
-   There'd be quite a sensational market for that, you know."
-                                    -- Emilio Lopes and David Kastrup
-
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
   "[T]here may be a good reason since the code explicitly checks for

-- 
Cecilio Pardo