Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs server/client mode have error at lauching

From: ccQ's Gmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:01:53 -0400

I built emacs from github/mirror. When I lauch emacsclient after run `emacs
--daemon -q` (I use -q to exclude modes problems), there is always a
error message `undefine: KEY must be an integer, cons, symbol, or string
emacs`.

When I start emacs regularly (not in client), everything fine. Only in
server/client mode.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0, NS appkit-1894.10 Version 10.15.1 (Build 19B88))
of 2019-10-29 built on ccQ-rMBP.local
Repository revision: 9e10ee754c8ffbe715879b7bba37a4523c8ee59d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.1

Recent messages:
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) [
Type C-h for help.
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) I
Type C-h for help.
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) y
Saving file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257...
Wrote /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr term/xterm xterm emacsbug message
rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils thingatpt server
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 53752 7472)
(symbols 48 6411 1)
(strings 32 16847 2342)
(string-bytes 1 542040)
(vectors 16 11344)
(vector-slots 8 142117 11620)
(floats 8 34 291)
(intervals 56 211 2)
(buffers 1000 15))