Subject: bug#37985: closed (Re: bug#37985: Looks like issue disappear already.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 17:36:01 +0000

Your bug report

#37985: 27.0.50; Emacs server/client mode have error at lauching

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37985: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37985
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37985: Looks like issue disappear already.
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: changqi chen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 19:35:45 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: changqi chen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 11:46:27 -0500
> 
> Not a problem anymore. 

It was fixed.

Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs server/client mode have error at lauching
From: ccQ's Gmail <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 23:01:53 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I built emacs from github/mirror. When I lauch emacsclient after run `emacs
--daemon -q` (I use -q to exclude modes problems), there is always a
error message `undefine: KEY must be an integer, cons, symbol, or string
emacs`.

When I start emacs regularly (not in client), everything fine. Only in
server/client mode.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.0.0, NS appkit-1894.10 Version 10.15.1 (Build 19B88))
of 2019-10-29 built on ccQ-rMBP.local
Repository revision: 9e10ee754c8ffbe715879b7bba37a4523c8ee59d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.1

Recent messages:
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) [
Type C-h for help.
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) I
Type C-h for help.
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) 
Save file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, C-f, d or C-h) y
Saving file /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257...
Wrote /Users/ccQ/*message*-20191029-225257

Configured features:
RSVG GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS
MODULES THREADS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(help-mode pp shadow sort mail-extr term/xterm xterm emacsbug message
rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils thingatpt server
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 53752 7472)
(symbols 48 6411 1)
(strings 32 16847 2342)
(string-bytes 1 542040)
(vectors 16 11344)
(vector-slots 8 142117 11620)
(floats 8 34 291)
(intervals 56 211 2)
(buffers 1000 15))