Subject: [bug#37978] [PATCH 2/2] news: Add entry for "guix time-machine".

From: Konrad Hinsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:15:35 +0100

* etc/news.scm: Add entry for "guix time-machine".
---
 etc/news.scm | 18 ++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 18 insertions(+)

diff --git a/etc/news.scm b/etc/news.scm
index 08e06351e9..b6a7f46ee9 100644
--- a/etc/news.scm
+++ b/etc/news.scm
@@ -9,6 +9,24 @@
 (channel-news
  (version 0)
 
+ (entry (commit "XXX")
+        (title (en "New command @command{guix time-machine}")
+               (de "Neuer Befehl @command{guix time-machine}")
+               (fr "Nouvelle commande @command{guix time-machine}"))
+        (body (en "The new command @command{guix time-machine} facilitates
+access to older or newer revisions of Guix than the one that is installed.
+It can be used to install different versions of packages, and to
+re-create computational environments exactly as used in the past.")
+              (de "Der neue Befehl @command{guix time-machine} vereinfacht
+den Zugriff auf ältere oder neuere Guix-Versionen als die installierte.
+Er kann zur Installation bestimmer Paket-Versionen verwendet werden, aber
+auch zur Wiederherstellung von Entwicklungsumgebungen wie sie in der
+Vergagngenheit verwendet wurden.")
+              (fr "La nouvelle commande @command{guix time-machine}
+facilite l'accès à des versions antérieures ou postérieures par rapport
+à la version installée.  Elle sert à installer des versions spécifiques
+de paquets, ainsi à la restauration d'environnements dans un état
+historique.")))
  (entry (commit "3e962e59d849e4300e447d94487684102d9d412e")
         (title (en "@command{guix graph} now supports package
 transformations"))
-- 
2.23.0