Subject: bug#37926: [PATCH] Unify Gnus select methods

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 22:59:50 +0200

On Okt 26 2019, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:

> [email-masked] writes:
>
>> From d4654ad8f3412c79fa7d29427e66d2b964d5e191 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
>> From: dickmao <none>
>> Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:13:38 -0400
>> Subject: [PATCH] Unify gnus select methods into one defcustom
>
> This seems like a good idea in general. Gnus users are often unwilling
> to update their configs, but in this case I doubt anyone's really keen
> on retaining the primary/secondary distinction -- there's not much point
> to it. All the same, it's probably worth floating on gnus.general.

The groups of the primary select method are not prefixed.  That needs to
be preserved.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1
"And now for something completely different."