Subject: [bug#37923] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: profanity: Add configure flags and inputs for better defaults.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 18:12:46 +0200

Hi Mathieu,

Le 10/25, Mathieu Othacehe a écrit :
> Much better with git send-email ;) A few remarks below:
> 
> > +     `(#:configure-flags
>          ^
> It can be ' because there are no unquoting in the following list.

Done!

> > +             "--enable-icon"
>                               ^
> I think it is --enable-icons but that triggers missing inputs. You can
> have a look to nix recipe if needed.

Outch! Sorry for that! Actually when I added it I thought "if I don't
spell it properly, configure will fail, won't it?"… obviously I was
wrong! ^_^'

v2 is following.

I also added "--enable-c-plugins" and "--enable-otr" with the comment
from Nix expression ("Enable feature flags, so that build fail if libs
are missing") in the commit message. And I added "--enable-pgp" in
a separate commit… but I guess you'll squash everything together, right?

I tried to add "--enable-python-plugins" and "python" as a native input,
but it did not work! So, for now, I left it out.

Thanks again for reviewing!

-- 
Tanguy