Subject: bug#37917: closed (Re: bug#37917: Kernel Panic)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 07:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37917: Kernel Panic

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37917: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37917
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37917: Kernel Panic
From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>, Jesse Gibbons <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 08:28:43 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This was resolved for me with the resolution of

https://issues.guix.info/issue/37757

I close instead of merging, but I hope it also is the same resolved
bug for everyone affected.  Please reopen if not.

Regards,
Florian

Subject: Kernel Panic
From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 03:19:10 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello Guix!

Whenever I shutdown my system, 50% of the time, I end up with kernel
panic. Then I had to do cold restart.

Kernel Panic: 
https://upload.disroot.org/r/B5Z3ofx_#/XTJVfcPxwYaDqzEGiQdv0Y6wQal34Oik77HlA7K7BE=

System Config: 
https://bin.disroot.org/?a1ab3e3f7c3d38a5#SF5FHGGDC2+OYKbCrTCT+szeNvLFQbvN13OoimpDxng=

Device: FSF's RYF-Certified TET-X200T (https://tehnoetic.com/tet-x200t)
a.k.a Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet

Hardware Specs (Mods/Variants):
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor SL9600 (2.13 GHz), Added Ericsson F3507g
Wireless WAN card,
Added Gemalto Compact Smart Card Reader Writer (ExpressCard),
Upgraded to Display with Wacom Pen+Finger Touch and Web Camera,
Upgraded to 8GB RAM,
and Upgraded to Atheros AR5BHB116 300Mbps Dual-Band WWAN.

Regards,
RG.