Subject: bug#37917: Kernel Panic

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 03:19:10 -0400

Hello Guix!

Whenever I shutdown my system, 50% of the time, I end up with kernel
panic. Then I had to do cold restart.

Kernel Panic: 
https://upload.disroot.org/r/B5Z3ofx_#/XTJVfcPxwYaDqzEGiQdv0Y6wQal34Oik77HlA7K7BE=

System Config: 
https://bin.disroot.org/?a1ab3e3f7c3d38a5#SF5FHGGDC2+OYKbCrTCT+szeNvLFQbvN13OoimpDxng=

Device: FSF's RYF-Certified TET-X200T (https://tehnoetic.com/tet-x200t)
a.k.a Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet

Hardware Specs (Mods/Variants):
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor SL9600 (2.13 GHz), Added Ericsson F3507g
Wireless WAN card,
Added Gemalto Compact Smart Card Reader Writer (ExpressCard),
Upgraded to Display with Wacom Pen+Finger Touch and Web Camera,
Upgraded to 8GB RAM,
and Upgraded to Atheros AR5BHB116 300Mbps Dual-Band WWAN.

Regards,
RG.