Subject: [bug#37912] [PATCH] gnu: elixir: Update to 1.9.2.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:16:12 +0200

Hello,

When building elixir with this patch, I have the following error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Finished in 363.7 seconds (2.5s on load, 361.1s on tests)
9 doctests, 625 tests, 6 failures

Randomized with seed 237287
make: *** [Makefile:113: test_mix] Error 1

Test suite failed, dumping logs.
command "make" "test" "PREFIX=/gnu/store/q95v9n7c0nhrkqmn1xhr785zqi4mp81k-elixir-1.9.2" failed with status 2
builder for `/gnu/store/clqdccpnxbz4wg4c37shsn59d1y4b9wq-elixir-1.9.2.drv' failed with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/clqdccpnxbz4wg4c37shsn59d1y4b9wq-elixir-1.9.2.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/cl/qdccpnxbz4wg4c37shsn59d1y4b9wq-elixir-1.9.2.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of `/gnu/store/clqdccpnxbz4wg4c37shsn59d1y4b9wq-elixir-1.9.2.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

any idea why?

Thanks,

Mathieu