Subject: Bug: Cannot use `guix pull`

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 00:34:53 +0200

Hello everyone,

after some time of not upgrading, I have been unable to guix pull and 
thus to upgrade my system. Find below what has occurred after I ran 
`guix pull`

hapster@guixter ~$ guix pull
Kanal „guix-gaming-games“ wird vom Git-Repository auf 
„https://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git“ aktualisiert …
Kanal „nonguix“ wird vom Git-Repository auf 
„https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix.git“ aktualisiert …
Kanal „guix“ wird vom Git-Repository auf 
„https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git“ aktualisiert …
Von diesen Kanälen wird erstellt:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	51395c8
   
guix-gaming-gameshttps://gitlab.com/guix-gaming-channels/games.git	99b6b58
   nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix.git	fbc8431
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \Backtrace:
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    592:29 19 (map1 _)
    592:29 18 (map1 _)
    592:29 17 (map1 _)
    592:29 16 (map1 (("texlive-bin" #<package texlive-bin@201804?>) ?))
    592:17 15 (map1 (("texlive-dvips" #<package texlive-dvips@49?>) ?))
In ./guix/packages.scm:
    991:16 14 (expand-input #<store-connection 256.99 7fd0bb845a80> # ?)
    948:16 13 (cache! #<weak-table 347/443> #<package texlive-dvips@?> ?)
   1267:22 12 (thunk)
   1200:25 11 (bag->derivation #<store-connection 256.99 7fd0bb845a80> ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
    592:17 10 (map1 (("source" #<origin #<<svn-multi-reference> ?>) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
     829:9  9 (catch srfi-34 #<procedure 7fd0bb4daa80 at ./guix/pack?> ?)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
   1015:18  8 (_)
In ./guix/store.scm:
   1815:24  7 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7fd0bb845a80> ?)
   1685:13  6 (_ _)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
     619:8  5 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix svn-download) 7fd0bb0?>) ?) ?))
    626:19  4 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix svn-download) 7fd0bb0?>) ?) ?))
    213:29  3 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix svn-download) 7fd0bb0?>) ?) ?))
    174:20  2 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix svn-download) 7fd0bb0?>) ?) ?))
    177:32  1 (lp (#<procedure 7fd0bb4da570 at ice-9/eval.scm:202:?> ?))
    202:35  0 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (guix svn-download) 7fd0bb0?>) ?) ?))

ice-9/eval.scm:202:35: In procedure svn-reference-recursive?: Wrong type 
argument: #<<svn-multi-reference> url: 
"svn://www.tug.org/texlive/tags/texlive-2018.2/Master/texmf-dist/" 
revision: 49435 locations: ("/doc/man/man1/afm2tfm.1" 
"/doc/man/man1/dvips.1" "/dvips/base/" "/dvips/config/" 
"/fonts/enc/dvips/base/" "/tex/generic/dvips/") recursive?: #t 
user-name: #f password: #f>
guix pull: Fehler: You found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/dxzvdargqa0zvnmdqq6is96i32c0386b-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"51395c84fdbf8daed6392951a973ad750cf3eefa"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "8e37d024e365cb6dd0506baf6d2d5171dac4df3c"; pull-version: 
1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.