Subject: bug#37854: 27.0.50; debbugs-gnu doesn't return date bugs were closed

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:47:32 +0200

Michael Albinus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Well, it looks like this close date is not an attribute of the bug, but
> something the database keeps internal for countdown of the 28 days,
> until the bug will be archived. Once archived, this information doesn't
> seem to be available anymore.

Right.

I was also wondering why the charts I made estimate the number of tags
(like "moreinfo"/"patch") too high, but of course I only have what the
data look like now.

So while my charts say that there were 200 open "moreinfo" in, say,
December 2018, there weren't that many.  A bug report that got that tag
in later, and was closed later, will be counted as having had that tag
back then.

Would it be possible to include the entire change history in the SOAP
data?  That is, the timestamps when tags/severities are added/removed?
That is, is there a "log" of changes applied to a bug that can be
output?  If there was, that'd also fix the "closed" date handling
problem.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no