Subject: bug#37850: Glib documentation is missing

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 19:34:58 +0100

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 05:00:40PM +0100, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
> Hmmm, you are right, it does not get built during the install phase.
> 
> I had a look at the bugtracker:
> 
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/glib/issues
> 
> Could not find anything related to this.
> 
> Could our Meson build system be buggy?
> As a side note, it does not seem to print any command line flags, which
> is a bit inconvenient for debugging.  Something we could improve at least.
> 

Moving a call to the “error” procedure in various places in the
package and Guix’ meson-build-system.scm reveals (I think) that the
package arguments are correctly rewritten by
substitute-keyword-arguments, but the meson-build procedure from
meson-build-system.scm is called with the original package’s args.

Regards,
Florian