Subject: bug#37826: Very annoying autoraise client/server behavior with -t option

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 18:12:20 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> > we could add some global flag or something that message could check
>> > in order to change its output destination. That wouldn't be an
>> > instrumentation.
>> 
>> Some infrastructure that would allow doing that would be nice.  Maybe
>> we should have delayed-message, like we have delayed-warning.
>
> I hope the problem is solved by reverting the changes which caused it.
> Please try the latest master.

This was in November last year.

I have not read the complete thread (it is very long), so I'm not sure
whether this fixes the original problem.  Was there anything further to
be done here?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no