Subject: bug#37820: closed (Re: bug#37820: 25.2; xref using etags incorrect case fold during completion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 21:30:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37820: 25.2; xref using etags incorrect case fold during completion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37820: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37820
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37820: 25.2; xref using etags incorrect case fold during completion
From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 00:29:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 17.01.2020 16:39, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Thanks.  This probably warrants to be mentioned in NEWS, but other
> than that I'm okay with installing this on the release branch.

Pushed in commit e898442 (forgot to reference the bug number in the 
commit message, sorry).

NEWS entry included.

Subject: 25.2; xref using etags incorrect case fold during completion
From: Radey Shouman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 20:13:31 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

*** etags.el.dist	2017-06-24 18:03:59.000000000 -0400
--- etags.el	2019-10-18 19:50:39.334796361 -0400
***************
*** 777,790 ****
  
  ;;;###autoload
  (defun tags-lazy-completion-table ()
!   (let ((buf (current-buffer)))
      (lambda (string pred action)
        (with-current-buffer buf
          (save-excursion
            ;; If we need to ask for the tag table, allow that.
            (let ((enable-recursive-minibuffers t))
              (visit-tags-table-buffer))
!           (complete-with-action action (tags-completion-table) string pred))))))
  
  ;;;###autoload (defun tags-completion-at-point-function ()
  ;;;###autoload   (if (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
--- 777,794 ----
  
  ;;;###autoload
  (defun tags-lazy-completion-table ()
!   (let ((buf (current-buffer))
!         (fold (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				      tags-case-fold-search
! 				    case-fold-search)))
      (lambda (string pred action)
        (with-current-buffer buf
          (save-excursion
            ;; If we need to ask for the tag table, allow that.
            (let ((enable-recursive-minibuffers t))
              (visit-tags-table-buffer))
!           (let ((completion-ignore-case fold))
!             (complete-with-action action (tags-completion-table) string pred)))))))
  
  ;;;###autoload (defun tags-completion-at-point-function ()
  ;;;###autoload   (if (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
***************
*** 796,805 ****
    "Using tags, return a completion table for the text around point.
  If no tags table is loaded, do nothing and return nil."
    (when (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
!     (let ((completion-ignore-case (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				      tags-case-fold-search
! 				    case-fold-search))
! 	  (pattern (find-tag--default))
  	  beg)
        (when pattern
  	(save-excursion
--- 800,806 ----
    "Using tags, return a completion table for the text around point.
  If no tags table is loaded, do nothing and return nil."
    (when (or tags-table-list tags-file-name)
!     (let ((pattern (find-tag--default))
  	  beg)
        (when pattern
  	(save-excursion
***************
*** 813,822 ****
  
  (defun find-tag-tag (string)
    "Read a tag name, with defaulting and completion."
!   (let* ((completion-ignore-case (if (memq tags-case-fold-search '(t nil))
! 				     tags-case-fold-search
! 				   case-fold-search))
! 	 (default (find-tag--default))
  	 (spec (completing-read (if default
  				    (format "%s (default %s): "
  					    (substring string 0 (string-match "[ :]+\\'" string))
--- 814,820 ----
  
  (defun find-tag-tag (string)
    "Read a tag name, with defaulting and completion."
!   (let* ((default (find-tag--default))
  	 (spec (completing-read (if default
  				    (format "%s (default %s): "
  					    (substring string 0 (string-match "[ :]+\\'" string))
 
In order to reproduce the bug, set tags-case-fold-search to t,
completion-ignore-case to nil, and visit a tags table.  Type M-. and
enter a prefix for a symbol in the tags table, but with differing case,
then type <tab>.

For example, if the tags table contains the symbol "Abc", type "a".

completion-ignore-case will be set to nil in the *Completions* buffer,
and all relevant symbols will not be shown.  In the example, "Abc" will
not be displayed.

I have attached a patch to etags.el that, as far as I can tell, fixes
the bug.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-05-07, modified by Debian built on binet
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-NE1ko4/emacs25-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
You can run the command ‘browse-url’ with C-c b
Quit
Commands: d, s, x, u; f, o, 1, 2, m, v; ~, %; q to quit; ? for help.
Type C-x 1 to remove help window.  
Mark saved where search started
m is undefined
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer.
Quit
C-h C-g is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/my-run-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/splash-site-lisp/my-run-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/vm-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/vm-load
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-folder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-minibuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pine
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/u-vm-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-avirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-ps-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-save
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-serial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-message-history
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-motion
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-mime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-grepmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-reply
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-thread
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-rfaddons
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-summary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-delete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pcrisis
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-user
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-sort
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-biff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-license
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-virtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-pop
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/org-vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/org-vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-blueman hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-blueman
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-bogofilter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-bogofilter
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/contrib/vm-mime-display-internal-application
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-folder
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-edit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-page
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-w3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-message
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vm-vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-minibuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoloads hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-autoloads
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/vcard hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pine
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/u-vm-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-toolbar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-avirtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-crypto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-cus-load hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-cus-load
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-ps-print
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-save
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-serial
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-search
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-message-history
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-motion
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-mime
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-grepmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-reply
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-summary-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-menu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/tapestry
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-thread
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-rfaddons
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-summary
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-window
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-delete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pcrisis
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-imap
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-user
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pgg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-autoload
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-sort
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-biff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-license
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-virtual
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-digest
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-pop
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.1/lisp/vm-build hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm-8.1.2/lisp/vm-build
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-cvs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-cvs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-unix hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-unix
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/type-break hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/type-break
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-gnu hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-gnu
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcomplete-1.1.7/pcmpl-linux hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/pcmpl-linux
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/whitespace hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/whitespace
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/t-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/t-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pcl-cvs-2.9.9/cvs-status hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/vc/cvs-status
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/vc/diff-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/splash-site-lisp/verilog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/rlogin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/rlogin
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/noah-friedman/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-help hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-help
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-stuff hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-stuff
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-bin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-bin
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-funcs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-funcs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-frac hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-frac
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-incom hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-incom
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-store hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-store
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-vec hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-vec
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-rules hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-rules
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-embed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-embed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-poly hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-poly
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-math hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-math
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-misc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-units hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-units
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-alg hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-alg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-aent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-aent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-lang
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-graph hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-graph
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-arith hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-arith
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-cplx hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-cplx
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-trail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-trail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-ext hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-ext
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-rewr hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-rewr
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-stat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-stat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-prog hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-prog
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-comb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-comb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-undo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-fin hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-fin
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-sel hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-sel
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-map hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-map
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-keypd hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-keypd
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-yank hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-yank
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-2.02f/calc-forms hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/calc/calc-forms

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr browse-url info emacsbug message format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils eieio-opt
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe find-func derived apropos warnings
compile find-dired misearch multi-isearch dired-aux dired cus-edit
wid-edit etags xref cl-seq project eieio eieio-core cl-macs cus-start
cus-load thingatpt help-fns shell pcomplete paredit edmacro kmacro
scheme finder-inf package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib server
time ange-ftp comint ansi-color paren jka-compr browse-url-mozilla
xcscope ring easymenu time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 167293 16795)
 (symbols 48 26842 0)
 (miscs 40 207 571)
 (strings 32 39758 7207)
 (string-bytes 1 1121069)
 (vectors 16 21355)
 (vector-slots 8 537787 6222)
 (floats 8 303 293)
 (intervals 56 1924 47)
 (buffers 976 36))

--