Subject: bug#37799: closed (Re: bug#37799: dbus-system)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 21:37:04 +0000

Your bug report

#37799: dbus-system-services.drv fails to build

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37799: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37799
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37799: dbus-system
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Gnu Röoty <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 23:36:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bonjour,

Gnu Röoty <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   (services (append (list (bluetooth-service)
> 			  (udisks-service)
> 			  (service xfce-desktop-service-type)
>                           (set-xorg-configuration
>                            (xorg-configuration
>                             (keyboard-layout keyboard-layout))))
>                     %desktop-services))

Le problème s’en va si tu retires (udisks-service) ci-dessus.  Ça
faisait doublon vu qu’il est déjà dans ‘%desktop-services’, d’où une
erreur plus loin.

~~~

I wonder if there’s something we should do about it, not sure exactly
what/how.

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

Subject: dbus-system failed
From: Gnu Röoty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:11:16 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Bonjour j'utilise xfce4 et je tente d'installer udisks pour monter le
disque amovible.
J'ai inseré (service-udisks) et freedesktop dans le chant
use-module-package et je recois cette erreur quand je fait guix system
reconfigure /etc/config.scm :

construction de
/gnu/store/q0gzmmw7fr7dink85f4qvx9rp0d1v998-dbus-system-services.drv...
\builder for
`/gnu/store/q0gzmmw7fr7dink85f4qvx9rp0d1v998-dbus-system-services.drv'
failed with exit code 1
la compilation de
/gnu/store/q0gzmmw7fr7dink85f4qvx9rp0d1v998-dbus-system-services.drv a
échoué
Vous trouverez le journal de compilation dans «
/var/log/guix/drvs/q0/gzmmw7fr7dink85f4qvx9rp0d1v998-dbus-system-services.drv.bz2
».
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/iidraxl844bccpg74639fwga8c4y2shl-dbus-configuration.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
construction de
/gnu/store/7xqc4f8kq9349vidfdj56vvys7jighnh-udev-rules.drv...
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/693dzjr8xj877a4pnmqsz2cl8fwlfhg9-etc.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/0ry3vg1ndjcnijafg36bmf28c20j0n5f-system.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix system: erreur : build of
`/gnu/store/0ry3vg1ndjcnijafg36bmf28c20j0n5f-system.drv' failed