Subject: [bug#37788] [PATCH] gnu: Add minisign.

From: Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:03:10 +0200

Hello Mathieu!

Thanks for reviewing!

From: Mathieu Othacehe <m.othacehe <at> gmail.com>
> Please pass --subject-prefix="PATCH v2" to git format-patch so that it
> is easier to identify patch revisions.

I'll try to keep that it mind for next time!

>> +     ; No test suite
>You can put it on the same line as the one below.
>> +     `(#:tests? #f))

I did… then ran etc/indent-code.el which pushed the comment far away on
the right. It looked weird, so I moved it above. Next time I'll leave it
where the indent-code script puts it.

>You also did forget to add the Copyright on top.

*Oups*… thanks for noticing!

>Otherwise seems fine :). I fixed the points above and pushed it.

Thanks!

-- 
Tanguy