Subject: bug#37782: closed (Emacs 27 client adding [I] to the beginning of the buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 02:19:01 +0000

Your bug report

#37782: Emacs 27 client adding [I] to the beginning of the buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37782: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37782
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Emacs 27 client adding [I] to the beginning of the buffer
From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 23:18:08 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm closing this because it seems to be related to the interaction of
emacs-27 with the doom-themes package, and not to emacs-27 per se. If
it turns out to be a problem in emacs I will report it again.

Subject: Emacs 27 client adding [I] to the beginning of the buffer
From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:45:12 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I noticed that when running emacs 27 in client/server mode I often
open a file to find out that the string "[I]" (it's an upper-case i,
not a lower-case L) has been added to the beginning of the buffer. I
don't have this problem with 26.3.

Best regards
--
Carlos