Subject: gs-9.50

From: Reinhard Kotucha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 23:39:40 +0200

Hi,
I followed the discussion with Chris Liddell and am glad that the
problems are solved.

I've just uploaded Ghostscript 9.50 for Windows (with binaries
compiled by Akira Kakuto) to the TeX Live repository.  They will
appear on CTAN tomorrow morning (in Europe) and it may take up to
24 hrs until they appear on the CTAN mirrors.

TeX Live users on Windows can update their system with tlmgr as usual.
If your mirror doesn't provide the new release, try again later.  It
should be available from all mirrors within two days.

TeX Live provides Ghostscript for Windows only, just in order to avoid
clashes with package managers of Unix distributions.  So Unix users
have to install the new version themselves.

Regards,
  Reinhard

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Reinhard Kotucha                            Phone: +49-511-3373112
Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------