Subject: 26.3; font-lock-maximum-decoration

From: Francis Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 17:11:04 +0000

The defcustom :type code for the variable font-lock-maximum-decoration
includes the expression (const :tag "default" nil) twice.  I think that
in both cases this should be (const :tag "minimum" nil) because the
default value of font-lock-maximum-decoration is t, not nil.

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17763
Recent messages:
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
To install your edits, invoke [State] and choose the Set operation
Font-Lock mode disabled in current buffer
Font-Lock mode enabled in current buffer
To install your edits, invoke [State] and choose the Set operation
Font-Lock mode disabled in current buffer
Font-Lock mode enabled in current buffer

Configured using:
'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/franc/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.26.1/python hides d:/emacs/emacs/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/progmodes/python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
cus-edit wid-edit pp cl-print view misearch multi-isearch dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs cl-extra eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
find-func help-fns radix-tree help-mode apropos flyspell ispell paren
elec-pair delsel cus-start cus-load finder-inf info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32
ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 176735 11803)
(symbols 48 24680 4)
(miscs 40 197 307)
(strings 32 44783 1934)
(string-bytes 1 1174024)
(vectors 16 19463)
(vector-slots 8 554657 13046)
(floats 8 75 507)
(intervals 56 8213 1696)
(buffers 992 19))