Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/3] Update u-boot to 2019.10 and add u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:44:51 -0700

On 2019-10-13, [email-masked] wrote:
> Blobless LPDDR4 training for the rk3399 was just added in u-boot 2019.10,
> necessitating the update. Patches combined into a single set for that reason.
> U-boot patch removed due to mainlining.
>
> Caliph Nomble (3):
>   gnu: u-boot: Update to 2019.10.

Didn't quite merge this, but added a u-boot-2019.10 variant in:

074554a2891830900e2ff9335799416723094fcb

>   gnu: Add arm-trusted-firmware-rk3399.

Modified patch pushed to guix/master:

074554a2891830900e2ff9335799416723094fcb

>   gnu: Add u-boot-rockpro64-rk3399

Modified patch pushed to guix/master:

fa7470189eed39ae863f8f269fd3ef29bb084f16

Thanks for the patches! It happened to be really good timing for me; I
literally had a rockpro64-rk3399 already ordered and it arrived just
yesterday so I even tested it!

It would be *nice* to fix all the bugs in the many u-boot-* targets in
newer u-boot versions, but for the moment I'm just doing what's needed
to add this target (and while I was at it, rock64-rk3328).

Marking this bug as done.

live well,
  vagrant