Subject: "!${PATH}/date" path prefix in DEMO change directory is failing

From: "Kevin J. McCarthy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 15:09:54 +0800

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)

         Hyperbole:   7.0.7
         Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
         OS Type:     gnu/linux
         Window Sys:  x
         News Reader: Gnus v5.13

Trying to run the path prefix example in the DEMO file under

* Implicit Buttons
** Implicit Path Links
*** Path Prefixes

"!${PATH}/date" opens a shell window but tries to cd to the DEMO file 
instead of the directory it is in:

% cd /home/kjm/confs/home/.emacs.d/lib/hyperbole/DEMO; /bin/date
cd: not a directory: /home/kjm/confs/home/.emacs.d/lib/hyperbole/DEMO
Sun 13 Oct 2019 03:02:16 PM CST

I use a symlinks to my config files, that's why you see the directory 
path under ~/confs/home/.emacs.d instead of ~/.emacs.d.  But I don't 
think that would be causing an issue here.

It doesn't interfere with the date command running, but I wonder if this 
would affect other possible examples.

Thank you,

-Kevin