Subject: Re: Seahorse build

From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:35:54 +0200

This is a fixup to the previous patch, which adds the patches to
gnu/local.mk.

Unfortunately, the message I've sent along with the previous patch went
missing, so I'm trying to reconstruct it here:
"This patch fixes the currently broken Seahorse build. Seahorse has
switched to the Meson build system upstream, so this change is
reflected in the package and inputs were adjusted. Two upstream patches
are also applied, one of them with adjusted offset."
From 9fcae57f90d48249a274482e888982588fda6b9f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Leo Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 14:29:56 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: add seahorse patches to local.mk

* /gnu/local.mk: Add seahorse patches.
---
 gnu/local.mk | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 0a4ee7c986..9e3687b075 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1315,6 +1315,8 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/scotch-build-parallelism.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/scotch-integer-declarations.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/sdl-libx11-1.6.patch			\
+  %D%/packages/patches/seahorse-fix-libsecret-breakage.patch	\
+  %D%/packages/patches/seahorse-fix-type-mismatches.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/seq24-rename-mutex.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/sharutils-CVE-2018-1000097.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/shishi-fix-libgcrypt-detection.patch	\
-- 
2.23.0