Subject: bug#37692: quaternion not displaying anything

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 05:33:37 +0200

Jesse,

Jesse Gibbons 写道：
> 1. launch quaternion
> 2. click on any subscribed page
> The page display area remains blank.

Quaternion 0.0.9.4c works fine in my filthy environment.

What's a ‘subscribed page’?  A hyperlink?  Convo history?

Does ‘anything’ in the subject include window dressing?

> Someone on the Quotient matrix channel suggested it might be QT5 
> isn't setup
> correctly. Any merit to that possibility?

Who knows.  Quaternion was probably not wrapped as tightly as it 
could have been.  I've adjusted it on master[0]; could you try 
again?

Thanks,

T G-R

[0]: f920a64a74e5f11469a90b9f7ecf8ecbbf844059