Subject: bug#37667: 27.0.50; Tab Bar display problems with more than 5 tabs

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 18:51:48 +0200

> From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 23:57:30 +0200
> 
> >> Auto-scrolling is implemented now and pushed to master.
> >
> > Is it turned off by default?  If so, how does one turn it on?
> 
> Now I added a new option for auto-scroll that is enabled by default.

Thanks.  It works somewhat strangely, though.  First, it doesn't
scroll even if the current tab is only partially visible.  And second,
if I switch to a buffer whose tab is hscrolled out of view, that tab
is moved to the right end of the tab line, whereas I expected the tab
line to hscroll back such that the tab would become visible without
changing its relative order.

Is that intended?  Basically, I expected that line to behave like we
hscroll text lines.