Subject: Re: bug#37630: 27.0.50; image-mode-fit-frame doesn't

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 17:47:44 +0200

martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:

> Looking at the code of 'image-mode-fit-frame' I can't find anything
> wrong with
>
> 	  (set-frame-height frame (+ (ceiling (cdr size))
> 				     height (- inner-height)))
>
> and would be surprised if this failed unless some frame properties
> changed in between the 'frame-height' and the 'window-inside-edges'
> calls.

In my experiments, this wasn't what failed.  (window-inside-edges)
claimed that there was one more line in the frame than there actually is
(but only in --with-x-toolkit=no builds; it computes the correct height
in Gtk builds).

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no