Subject: Re: [bug#37598] Updating patches

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 17:20:15 +0200

Hey Tanguy,

> I've updated the commit messages.

Good!

>
> For the "descriptions", I did what I could, but the one for
> python-jinja2-time will remain "Jinja2 Extension for Dates and Times".
> Am I supposed to put more than what is on the source code?

Yes, as I said earlier, you need to make a full sentence, for example:

"This package provides an extension to Jinja2 to support dates and
times."

Then it would be nice to add some more informations if possible. For
instance Debian is saying that:

"This extension for the template engine Jinja2 adds a "now" tag
providing a convenient access to the arrow.now() API from templates. A
format string can be provided to control the output."

This is also true for the rest of the serie.

Thanks,

Mathieu