Subject: [bug#37598] [PATCH 1/4] gnu: Add python-jinja2-time.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 09:50:40 +0200

Hello Tanguy,

Thanks for your patches. A few remarks (more details at
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html):

> Subject: [PATCH 1/4] gnu: Add python-jinja2-time.
>

You need to add a commit message, compliant with ChangeLog format. You
can find examples in commit history.

> +    (description
> +     "Jinja2 Extension for Dates and Times")

Description should follow the rules dictated at
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html#Synopses-and-Descriptions,
most specifically "Descriptions should take between five and ten
lines. Use full sentences, and avoid using acronyms without first
introducing them".

Otherwise, your serie seems fine :)

Thanks,

Mathieu