Subject: 27.0.50; gnus-group-set-info setcdr exception

From: dick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 15:05:37 -0400

emacs -Q --batch -f package-initialize --eval "(debbugs-gnu \"normal\"))" --eval "(debbugs-gnu-select-report)" --eval "(gnus-group-set-timestamp)"
This results in wrong-type-argument consp, nil

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2019-10-02 built on dick
Repository revision: 92862ab4d7e9f8400229add13a6e16e437d6dbd3
Repository branch: gnus-group-set-info
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Type C-x 4 C-o RET to restore the other window.  
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [6 times]
mouse-2, RET: Display more help on this symbol
Quit
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  projectile-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-autoloads hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-autoloads
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-bytecomp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-bytecomp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/smtpmail-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/dired-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/dired-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-pkg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-pkg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/json

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacsbug sendmail apropos
bug-reference misearch multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree mm-archive url-cache
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw rng-xsd rng-dt
rng-util xsd-regexp paredit-ext paredit company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-c-headers
dap-java dap-ui gdb-mi bindat gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core
bui-history bui-button bui-utils tree-mode dap-mode dap-overlays
google-java-format lsp-java request cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lsp company-lsp lsp-mode ewoc
markdown-mode edit-indirect color tree-widget spinner network-stream nsm
inline f s em-glob esh-util ht dash-functional anaphora a pp sx
key-combo company pcase haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline flymake-proc
flymake warnings etags fileloop generator xref project dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure paren magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell
pcomplete server dash flx-ido flx ido solarized-theme solarized-definitions
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt grep compile comint
ansi-color gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
twittering-mode epa derived epg epg-config tls gnutls puny url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap advice xml cl cl-extra help-mode use-package-core hl-line winner ring
finder-inf edmacro kmacro howdoyou-autoloads rx json-reformat-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads tornado-template-mode-autoloads
info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 692904 37162)
 (symbols 48 38471 1)
 (strings 32 165223 17119)
 (string-bytes 1 4900695)
 (vectors 16 54905)
 (vector-slots 8 711622 35386)
 (floats 8 3312 574)
 (intervals 56 19743 0)
 (buffers 992 18)
 (heap 1024 37858 19223))