Subject: bug#37590: bug#36903: 27.0.50; gnus registry vs. debbugs

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 10:52:58 +0200

Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Great! I'm closing this and a related report.

Hmm - same recipe as always, today I'm getting this:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (cl-no-applicable-method registry-lookup nil ("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+..."))
  signal(cl-no-applicable-method (registry-lookup nil ("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+...")))
  #f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode 0x1578a6935d31>)(nil ("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+..."))
  apply(#f(compiled-function (&rest args) #<bytecode 0x1578a6935d31>) nil ("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+..."))
  registry-lookup(nil ("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+..."))
  gnus-registry-get-or-make-entry("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+...")
  gnus-registry-get-id-key("<CABczVwdfiSF3DpZ0QprBYH_o14PDpDT6nvip__g8K_F1Eyn+..." gnorb-ids)
  gnorb-gnus-hint-relevant-message()
  run-hooks(gnus-select-article-hook)
  apply(run-hooks gnus-select-article-hook)
  gnus-run-hooks(gnus-select-article-hook)
  gnus-summary-display-article(18 nil)
  gnus-summary-select-article(nil nil pseudo)
  gnus-summary-scroll-up(1)
  funcall-interactively(gnus-summary-scroll-up 1)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-scroll-up nil nil)
  command-execute(gnus-summary-scroll-up)

so the issue reappeared (because of Gnorb?).

Regards,

Michael.