Subject: bug#37590: closed (Re: bug#36903: 27.0.50; gnus registry vs. debbugs)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 12:00:05 +0000

Your bug report

#37590: [PATCH]: gnus-group-set-info setdr exception

which was filed against the emacs,gnus package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37590: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37590
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#36903: 27.0.50; gnus registry vs. debbugs
From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2019 07:59:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 10/05/19 09:53 AM, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> Hi Eric,
>
>> Oh, ha -- Magit was much too polite about the fact that it had failed to
>> push to the repo! Should be up now.
>
> Thanks, the bug is solved for me now.

Great! I'm closing this and a related report.

Thanks,
Eric

Subject: 27.0.50; gnus-group-set-info setcdr exception
From: dick <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 15:05:37 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

emacs -Q --batch -f package-initialize --eval "(debbugs-gnu \"normal\"))" --eval "(debbugs-gnu-select-report)" --eval "(gnus-group-set-timestamp)"
This results in wrong-type-argument consp, nil

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2019-10-02 built on dick
Repository revision: 92862ab4d7e9f8400229add13a6e16e437d6dbd3
Repository branch: gnus-group-set-info
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

Recent messages:
Type C-x 4 C-o RET to restore the other window.  
Mark saved where search started [4 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started [6 times]
mouse-2, RET: Display more help on this symbol
Quit
Mark set
Quit [2 times]
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: 
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Outline

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  projectile-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-autoloads hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-autoloads
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-bytecomp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-bytecomp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/smtpmail-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/smtpmail-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/dired-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/dired-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20180527.1730/async-pkg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-async/async-pkg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/json

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win emacsbug sendmail apropos
bug-reference misearch multi-isearch help-fns radix-tree mm-archive url-cache
debbugs-gnu debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw rng-xsd rng-dt
rng-util xsd-regexp paredit-ext paredit company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-c-headers
dap-java dap-ui gdb-mi bindat gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core
bui-history bui-button bui-utils tree-mode dap-mode dap-overlays
google-java-format lsp-java request cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs lsp company-lsp lsp-mode ewoc
markdown-mode edit-indirect color tree-widget spinner network-stream nsm
inline f s em-glob esh-util ht dash-functional anaphora a pp sx
key-combo company pcase haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode
haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal
haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline flymake-proc
flymake warnings etags fileloop generator xref project dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure paren magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit message rmc dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async shell
pcomplete server dash flx-ido flx ido solarized-theme solarized-definitions
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt grep compile comint
ansi-color gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums text-property-search time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
twittering-mode epa derived epg epg-config tls gnutls puny url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap advice xml cl cl-extra help-mode use-package-core hl-line winner ring
finder-inf edmacro kmacro howdoyou-autoloads rx json-reformat-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads tornado-template-mode-autoloads
info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet
lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 692904 37162)
 (symbols 48 38471 1)
 (strings 32 165223 17119)
 (string-bytes 1 4900695)
 (vectors 16 54905)
 (vector-slots 8 711622 35386)
 (floats 8 3312 574)
 (intervals 56 19743 0)
 (buffers 992 18)
 (heap 1024 37858 19223))