Subject: bug#37583: closed (Re: bug#37583: Documentation needed: pam-services in operating-system structure)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 16:45:02 +0000

Your bug report

#37583: Documentation needed: pam-services in operating-system structure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
37583: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=37583
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#37583: Documentation needed: pam-services in operating-system structure
From: Jesse <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:43:57 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Subject: Documentation needed: pam-services in operating-system structure
From: Jesse Gibbons <[email-masked]>
To: bug-guix mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 07:46:32 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The manual has no documentation about how to use pam-services in the
operating-system configuration. Information about how to use the pam-service 
data structure and an example of how to use it would be helpful to
administrators who need to use non-default settings, and will help us squash
the bugs we find in the future related to how guix implements pam.