Subject: bug#37542: 26.1; Interactive elisp reader problems with character literals

From: Axel Svensson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:50:21 +0200

To reproduce:
1) Start emacs with the `-Q` option.
2) Notice that the active buffer is *scratch* in Lisp Interaction mode.
3) Paste the following text into the buffer:
'(?a ?b)
'(?c ?〈)
'(?d ?〉)
'(?〈 ?〉)
'(?c ?()
'(?d ?))
'(?( ?))
4) For each of the seven pasted lines, in order:
  a) Go to the end of the line
  b) C-x C-e
  c) Note the produced message
5) M-x fundamental-mode
6) Repeat step 4.

The expected behavior in each of steps 4 and 6 is to produce these
messages:
(97 98)
(99 9001)
(100 9002)
(9001 9002)
(101 40)
(102 41)
(40 41)

In *both* Lisp Interaction mode and Fundamental mode, the behavior
differs from the expected as follows:
- Executing the fifth line produces nil.
- Executing the *sixth* line produces (101 40).

Additionally, in fundamental mode, the behavior differs from the
expected as follows:
- Executing the second line produces a lisp error.
- Executing the *third* line produces (99 9001).

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction
Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-bytecomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/dired-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/smtpmail-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/dired-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-bytecomp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/async-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20190503.656/smtpmail-async hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/home/user/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20190424.1804/dash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/buck hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/glab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gogs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gtea hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(term/screen make-mode goto-addr view finder shadow mail-extr emacsbug
sendmail ruler-mode hl-line hexl dcl-mode tempo term/xterm xterm repeat
bat-mode ox-odt ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html ox-ascii ox-publish ox
thai-util thai-word magit-ediff ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff calc-forms calc-alg
calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs dired-x
editorconfig-conf-mode magit-subtree rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct
nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok timezone w3m-hist w3m-e21
w3m-ccl ccl w3m-fsf w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util webjump sort
iso-transl ffap url-file url-dired markdown-mode autoconf autoconf-mode
magit-gitignore tabify man apropos wdired parseclj-ast
smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-ruby autoload
mm-archive pp cus-edit cus-start cus-load url-cache tramp-cache cl-print
debug disp-table whitespace tar-mode tex-mode latexenc
python-el-fgallina-expansions python cider-selector cider-scratch
arc-mode archive-mode cider-find pkg-info epl network-stream starttls
eieio-opt git-rebase help-fns radix-tree novice magit-extras
bug-reference mhtml-mode flyspell ispell org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
conf-mode dired-aux misearch multi-isearch vc-git sh-script executable
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs fringemark doc-view jka-compr image-mode
gnus-async nntp gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win org-mobile org-agenda org-install w3m-load paren saveplace ido
table delsel grep editorconfig helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib sass-mode haml-mode js-mode-expansions js
css-mode-expansions css-mode html-mode-expansions sgml-mode eww mm-url
gnus nnheader wid-edit url-queue shr svg xml dom browse-url
ruby-mode-expansions ruby-mode cider tramp-sh cider-debug
cider-inspector cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-completion
cider-profile cider-eval cider-repl-history pulse cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec org-table org-element avl-tree generator
the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cider-grimoire cider-popup cider-eldoc
cider-client cider-common cider-util color cider-connection
sesman-browser nrepl-client tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize parse-time queue nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex a auto-complete popup gtags php-mode
php-project mode-local find-func speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags
xref flymake-proc flymake warnings cc-langs cc-mode-expansions cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs php-face php on-screen ace-jump-mode cl yasnippet elec-pair
sml-mode-expansions sml-mode compile smie expand-region
text-mode-expansions clojure-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect rainbow-delimiters smartparens
thingatpt paredit sesman vc vc-dispatcher clojure-mode project lisp-mnt
subr-x align undo-tree diff enclose edmacro kmacro magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy graphql pcase
ghub url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap let-alist json map magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils magit-popup crm log-edit easy-mmode message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor cl-extra
help-mode async-bytecomp advice async shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring server dash finder-inf info rx package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib erlang-start mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1623358 1032866)
 (symbols 48 93162 40)
 (miscs 40 26971 12098)
 (strings 32 344700 120207)
 (string-bytes 1 22315950)
 (vectors 16 135200)
 (vector-slots 8 3104839 134912)
 (floats 8 743 3036)
 (intervals 56 124754 4247)
 (buffers 992 313))