Subject: Re: [bug#37535] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-flask-cors.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 22:40:50 +0200

Hi Hamzeh,

"Hamzeh Nasajpour" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/python-web.scm (python-flask-cors): New variable.

[...]

> +(define-public python-flask-cors
> +  (package
> +  (name "python-flask-cors")
> +    (version "3.0.7")

The indentation is different from what we usually do.  Could you run
./etc/indent-code.el as noted at
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Formatting-Code.html>?

> +    (arguments
> +      `(#:tests? #f))

Could you try to run the test suite or, as a last resort, add a comment
explaining why it is disabled?

> +    (home-page "https://github.com/corydolphin/flask-cors")
> +    (synopsis "A Flask extension adding a decorator for CORS support")
> +    (description
> +     "A Flask extension for handling Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS), 
> +making cross-origin AJAX possible.")

Please fix the issue reported by ‘guix lint’ for the synopsis and make a
full sentence for the description.  See
<https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Synopses-and-Descriptions.html>.

Could you send an updated patch?

Thanks,
Ludo’.