Subject: Re: bug#37530: 26.1; Tack characters translated incorrectly

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 17:48:55 +0300

> From: Axel Svensson <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:30:31 +0200
> Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 4:13 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >   . Our convention is to leave 2 spaces between sentences in
> >     documentation and comments.
> Noted. Are these conventions documented somewhere? For example, I was
> unable to determine the exact line length convention.

Everything should be in CONTRIBUTE.  The 2 spaces rule definitely is
there.

> > Finally, if you intend to contribute more changes to Emacs, I'd
> > encourage you to start your legal paperwork now, so that we will be
> > able to receive your contributions in the future (this contribution
> > was small enough to receive it without copyright assignment).  I can
> > send you the form to fill and the instructions off-list, if you are
> > interested.
> 
> Yes please.

Thanks, form sent off-list.