Subject: Re: bug#37530: 26.1; Tack characters translated incorrectly

From: Axel Svensson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 16:30:31 +0200

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 4:13 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>   . Our convention is to leave 2 spaces between sentences in
>     documentation and comments.
Noted. Are these conventions documented somewhere? For example, I was
unable to determine the exact line length convention.

>   . Please accompany your changes with a ChangeLog-style commit log
>     message (see CONTRIBUTE for details).  If a bug number is known,
>     please include it in the log message.

Thank you, noted.

>
> Finally, if you intend to contribute more changes to Emacs, I'd
> encourage you to start your legal paperwork now, so that we will be
> able to receive your contributions in the future (this contribution
> was small enough to receive it without copyright assignment).  I can
> send you the form to fill and the instructions off-list, if you are
> interested.

Yes please.